10 Zabella Dr, New City, NY 109564 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,057 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- 576 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,057 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 39208905002000010090000000
- Zillow Home ID: 53399836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Zabella Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10956 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% greater than in New City, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10956 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10956 home values.
- 8 Zabella Dr New City, NY$411K--1.51,589
- 15 Amherst Rd New City, NY$436K--2.52,688
- 9 Zabella Dr New City, NY$356K--1.52,128
- 14 Zabella Dr New City, NY$423K42.51,746
- 11 Zabella Dr New City, NY$361K--2.52,674
- 12 Amherst Rd New City, NY$392K--2.51,478
- 11 Amherst Rd New City, NY$436K--2.52,700
- 6 Zabella Dr New City, NY$347K--21,289
- 10 Amherst Rd New City, NY$403K432,632
- 1 Keltz St New City, NY$364K--2.51,337
- 5 Zabella Dr New City, NY$360K--32,128
- 4 Ellen St New City, NY$392K--2.52,128
- 16 Zabella Dr New City, NY$354K--32,128
- 9 Amherst Rd New City, NY$550K533,100
- 3 Drexel Ct New City, NY$302K421,900
- 3 Keltz St New City, NY$345K--1.51,813
- 8 Amherst Rd New City, NY$386K--2.52,688
- 1 Penn Ct New City, NY$405K--32,688
- 4 Zabella Dr New City, NY$409K--1.51,596
- 3 Ellen St New City, NY$351K--2.52,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!