- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100 Agawam St, Lowell, MA 018523 beds, 1 bath, 1,323 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,323 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000205 T:F03390
- Zillow Home ID: 56512430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Agawam Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01852 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% less than in Lowell, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01852 home values.
- 104 Agawam St Lowell, MA$287K934,248
- 95 Agawam St Lowell, MA$183K311,976
- 105 Agawam St APT 1 Lowell, MA$178K41.51,214
- 105 Agawam St APT 3 Lowell, MA$172K411,168
- 105 Agawam St APT 4 Lowell, MA$172K411,167
- 105 Agawam St APT 2 Lowell, MA$175K411,209
- 114 Agawam St Lowell, MA$278K833,518
- 15 Barrington St Lowell, MA$156K411,621
- 111 Agawam St Lowell, MA$220K423,402
- 118 Agawam St Lowell, MA$266K622,854
- 10 Barrington St Lowell, MA$219K623,126
- 90 Agawam St Lowell, MA$223K622,282
- 85 Agawam St Lowell, MA$281K933,301
- 126 Agawam St Lowell, MA$210K622,462
- 119 Agawam St Lowell, MA$282K833,494
- 82 Agawam St Lowell, MA$303K933,745
- 39 Barrington St Lowell, MA$180K41.51,661
- 41 Barrington St Lowell, MA$162K421,713
- 43 Barrington St Lowell, MA$179K421,726
- 45 Barrington St Lowell, MA$168K311,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292