100 Arlington St, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 6/5/12: $30,000,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #W:05 P:00805 S:000
- # Stories13.0
- Zillow Home ID113389040
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1998
- Days on Zillow566
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$18,293,719||$15.7M – $21.2M||-$9,296,109||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,907/mo||$1.9K – $5.8K/mo||+$140||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02116 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02116 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.8% less than in Boston, and 87.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02116 home values.
Neighborhood for 100 Arlington Street
- 52 Piedmont St Boston, MA$1.62M33.52,400
- 47 Winchester St Boston, MA$857K32.01,224
- 45 Winchester St Boston, MA$981K32.01,632
- 48 Piedmont St Boston, MA$1.19M32.52,000
- 41-43 Winchester St Boston, MA$2.48M34.03,500
- 39 Winchester St Boston, MA$1.25M22.52,000
- 37 Winchester St Boston, MA$1.81M22.52,369
- 35 Winchester St Boston, MA$795K21.51,404
- 33 Winchester St Boston, MA$1.32M34.01,810
- 6 Edgerly Pl APT 502 Boston, MA$956K22.01,260
- 40 Winchester St UNIT 505 Boston, MA$1.4M32.51,737
- 40 Winchester St UNIT 405 Boston, MA$904K22.01,266
- 40 Winchester St UNIT 402 Boston, MA$833K22.01,098
- 136 Arlington St Boston, MA$2.95M34.03,001
- 136 Arlington St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$709K11.01,100
- 58 Melrose St # 1 Boston, MA$1.74MStudio1.0--
- 14 Melrose St Boston, MA$756K11.0600
- 46 Melrose St APT 3 Boston, MA$1.16M11.0--
- 34 Church St Boston, MA$878K42.51,905
- 45 Church St APT 2 Boston, MA$1.05M22.51,295
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Mason Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005