100 B St, Groton, CT 063402 beds, 1 bath, 704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Mobile Home, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 704 sqft
- Parcel #: 169809159469 M100
- Zillow Home ID: 58056070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 B Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% greater than in Town of Groton, and 30.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
- 102 B St Groton, CT$53K31924
- 6 B St Groton, CT$53K211,035
- 12 B St Groton, CT$55K21944
- 104 B St Groton, CT$89K311,291
- 65 A St Groton, CT--22902
- 64 A St Groton, CT$54K21924
- 46 A St Groton, CT$63K211,042
- 46 A St Groton, CT$74K211,042
- 9 A St Groton, CT$57K32924
- 2 B St Groton, CT$57K31822
- 66 A St Groton, CT$59K211,022
- 45 A St Groton, CT$84K321,152
- 7 A St Groton, CT$56K22924
- 106 B St Groton, CT$62K32924
- 67 A St Groton, CT$65K211,036
- 4 B St Groton, CT$53K22924
- 5 A St Groton, CT$54K22924
- 68 A St Groton, CT$58K22924
- 70 A St Groton, CT$55K21924
- 118 High Rock Rd Groton, CT$184K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!