100 B St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 1,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Dining Room \ Kitchen Combo,Exterior \ Other,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Bungalow,View(s) \ Water,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,006 sqft
- Parcel #: 0051142300
- Zillow Home ID: 15652532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 B Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Vallejo, and 88.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 101 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$195K211,314
- 106 B St Vallejo, CA$198K311,082
- 112 B St Vallejo, CA$196K31.51,162
- 107 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$219K311,706
- 161 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$135K21720
- 92 B St Vallejo, CA$409K442,944
- 155 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$215K31.51,768
- 107 B St Vallejo, CA$384K------
- Vallejo, CA--------
- 101 C St Vallejo, CA$354K422,698
- 118 B St Vallejo, CA$202K31966
- 149 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA--------
- 30 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$196K21948
- 101 B St Vallejo, CA$252K----2,196
- 103 C St Vallejo, CA$238K311,663
- 113 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$198K211,375
- 97 B St Vallejo, CA$201K311,188
- 107 C St Vallejo, CA$195K111,197
- 143 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$190K31.51,458
- 110 Benson Ave Vallejo, CA$255K----1,904
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292