- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100 Bathurst Ln, Simpsonville, SC 296813 beds, 2 baths, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Family Room has gas logs, canned lighting, ceiling fan, and is wired for surround sound.
Kitchen features Bosch Dishwasher, GE Advantium Oven, Ceramic tile, & new faucet.
Dining Room has picture molding and display shelf.
Master Bedroom is spacious with ceiling fan, walk-in closet and can lighting. Also has access to back deck.
Master Bath has separate Shower and Garden Tub with Dual Vanities and large linen closet with ceramic tiling throughout and upgraded light fixtures Large window with faux wood blinds.
Guest bath has upgraded light fixture, upgraded hardware and canned lighting over tub.
Guest bedrooms feature large closets and ceiling fans. Front bedroom also has beadboard and chair rail.
Electricity through Duke Power. Water & Sewer through Greenville Water System. Choice of Trash Provider.
Quiet, family friendly neighbrhood with great HOA and amenities. Active social calendar. Large neighborhood pool, tot lot, & walking trails. Professionally landscaped common areas and security lighting throughout neighborhood. Protective covenants.
Yearly HOA dues of $315.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 1234 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0548390104100
- Zillow Home ID: 67600335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Bathurst Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29681 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% less than in Simpsonville, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 29681 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 122 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$127K321,399
- 102 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$155K42.52,000
- 120 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$141K32.51,624
- 101 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$157K32.51,944
- 8 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$165K32.51,900
- 104 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$152K32.51,842
- 103 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$159K332,017
- 118 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$141K32.51,620
- 7 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$129K321,434
- 119 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$142K321,541
- 6 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$141K321,641
- 202 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$206K522,626
- 106 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$156K32.51,952
- 107 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$169K332,033
- 116 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$147K321,694
- 5 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$170K42.51,944
- 117 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$166K321,950
- 203 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$139K32.51,900
- 204 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$146K32.51,544
- 108 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$149K32.51,569
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!