- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100 Baywood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940253 beds, 2 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,299 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $665
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 350 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 062303010
- Zillow Home ID: 15583440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Baywood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% higher than in Menlo Park, and 87% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 106 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.76M321,760
- 118 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.43M211,070
- 126 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.47M31.52,100
- 605 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.75M221,880
- 130 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.53M321,680
- 111 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.23M422,070
- 119 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.35M211,010
- 121 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.72M432,710
- 609 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.51M321,665
- Palo Alto, CA--------
- 102 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.16M221,899
- 140 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.64M31.51,760
- 615 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.61M321,680
- 546 Woodland Rdg Los Gatos, CA$1.09M221,603
- 122 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.41M21896
- 103 Clover Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.42M31.51,410
- 217 Blackburn Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.44M311,250
- 150 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.49M311,550
- 660 Palo Alto Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.3M53.52,832
- 105 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$1.61M211,300
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292