- Built in 1920
- 221 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,198 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $2,100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,063
- MLS #: 71749400
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Basement \ N, Disclosure \ Y, Square Feet Source \ Other, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Walk\Jog Trails, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Type \ Condo, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Insulation Feature \ Full, Beachfront \ No, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Complex Complete \ Yes, Exterior \ Brick, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Year Round \ Yes, Master Bath \ Yes, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Interior Features \ Security System, Construction \ Brick, Interior Features \ Intercom, Assoc Security \ TV Monitor, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Construction \ Stone\Concrete, Exterior \ Stone, Unit Placement \ Corner, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Listing Alert \ No, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Status \ Active, LENDER_OWNED \ No, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Bike Path, Flooring \ Hardwood, Appliances \ Vent Hood, Amenities \ University, Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning, Appliances \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, Flooring \ Stone \ Slate, Exterior Unit Features \ Professional Landscaping, Exterior Unit Features \ Sprinkler System, Assoc Security \ Concierge, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, SEWER \ City\Town Sewer, WATER \ City\Town Water, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Condominium Name \ 100 Beacon, Style \ High-Rise
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02566 S:008
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 102988122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.25-3.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 279% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 87.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% lower than in Boston, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 100 Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.