- Built in 1920
- 156 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $2,050,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,046
- MLS #: 71749399
- Gibson Sotheby's International Real...
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, Appliances \ Vent Hood, Condo Association \ Yes, Deposit Reqd \ Yes, Disclosure \ Y, First Month Reqd \ Yes, For Sale \ Yes, Insurance Reqd \ Yes, Interior Bldg Feat \ Cable TV Available, Interior Bldg Feat \ Elevator, Interior Bldg Feat \ Intercom, Interior Bldg Feat \ Security System, Interior Bldg Feat \ Single Living Level, Last Month Reqd \ Yes, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Master Bath \ Yes, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, References Reqd \ Yes, Rent Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning, Rent Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Rent Fee Includes \ Sewerage Disposal, Rental Terms \ Lease, Square Feet Source \ Unit Floor Plan, Status \ Extended, Type \ Condominium, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,959 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02566 S:010
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 102988082
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.0-3.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 303.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% less than in Boston, and 59.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 100 Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org