- Built in 1920
- 83 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $2,050,000
- Price/sqft: $1,046
- MLS #: 71749399
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, Appliances \ Vent Hood, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Concierge, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Assoc Security \ TV Monitor, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Condominium Name \ 100 Beacon, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior Unit Features \ Professional Landscaping, Exterior Unit Features \ Sprinkler System, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Stone / Slate, Heating \ Central Heat, Insulation Feature \ Full, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Extended, Style \ Hi-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Corner, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,959 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02566 S:010
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 102988082
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will fall 4.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 318.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 83.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.2% less than in Boston, and 74% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 100 Beacon St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!