- Lot: 41.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 347 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $229
- MLS #: 81401306
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ Possible, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public, Water \ Well - Domestic
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,285 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2132230978
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95065 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95065 homes, this home is 46.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 46.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Santa Cruz, and 24.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95065 home values.
|4921 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$780K||3||2||1,879|
|4991 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$586K||2||1||1,344|
|5095 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$838K||3||2.5||2,153|
|4891 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$949K||3||2||2,200|
|5151 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$949K||2||1||1,500|
|5001 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$738K||3||2||1,624|
|4697 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$583K||2||1||1,483|
|4993 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||--||2||1.5||1,250|
|4693 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$657K||2||1||1,482|
|5252 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$644K||1||1||706|
|5221 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.02M||3||3||1,692|
|4881 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$658K||3||2.5||1,394|
|4695 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.82M||4||3||2,387|
|185 Tie Gulch Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$555K||2||1||1,038|
|4657 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$799K||4||3||1,899|
|5301 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$723K||3||2||1,597|
|4873 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.41M||4||2||3,390|
|4691 Branciforte Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$662K||3||1||1,488|
|140 Tie Gulch Rd Santa Cruz, CA||$863K||3||2.5||2,228|
|600 Bernita Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.79M||4||3||4,759|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!