100 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 871021 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
9 huge windows with views of city, mountains and no neighbors, its the only apartment on the roof/fourth floor.
The building has security plus, extra storage, gym, elevator, & private gated parking avail for monthly fee. There is a beautiful spacious interior courtyard, quiet and peaceful with a shared BBQ area. Across from Standard Diner, Grove St Market, upcoming Innovate ABQ First Baptist Church incubator site, Artichoke Cafe, Farina Pizza, Holy Cow and walking distance to downtown Cinema 14, Roadrunner Train, all govt and courthouse facilities etc
Pets restricted to 35 lbs
Call Marion to make appt to visit 505-228-8482
- Built in 1936
- HOA Fee: $180
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- View: City, Mountain
- Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 400
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 101405739040212004
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 81836184
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Broadway Boulevard Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Albuquerque, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% higher than in Albuquerque Metro, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Albuquerque home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albuquerque Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Albuquerque home values.
- 301 Central Ave NE APT 313 Albuquerque, NM$255K--11,009
- 301 Central Ave NE APT 115 Albuquerque, NM$3.05M------
- 301 Central Ave NE Albuquerque, NM$235K--1512
- 301 Central Ave NE APT 203 Albuquerque, NM$217KStudio1512
- 301 Central Ave NE APT 111 Albuquerque, NM$156K121,153
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 105 Albuquerque, NM$154K121,238
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 311 Albuquerque, NM$272K121,551
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 307 Albuquerque, NM$104K------
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 305 Albuquerque, NM$126K------
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 301 Albuquerque, NM$107K------
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 210 Albuquerque, NM$129K------
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 206 Albuquerque, NM$139K------
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 205 Albuquerque, NM$118K------
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 405 Albuquerque, NM$165K------
- 300 Tijeras Ave NE APT 403 Albuquerque, NM$161K------
Nearby Schools in Albuquerque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292