100 Charles St # 102, Rochester, NH 038674 beds, 3 baths, 2,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2012 for $71,733
- Price/sqft: $24
- Unfinished basement
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,929 sqft
- Parcel #: RCHE M:0128 B:0001 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 86854426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Charles Street # 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03867 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% higher than in Rochester, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03867 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03867 home values.
- 98 Charles St # B Rochester, NH$70K11--
- 98 Charles St Rochester, NH$92K111,392
- 98 Charles St Rochester, NH$154K221,392
- 104 Charles St Rochester, NH$133K322,098
- 96 Charles St Rochester, NH$93K411,188
- 3 Mcintire Ct Rochester, NH$128K321,303
- 94 Charles St Rochester, NH$143K522,263
- 4 Bradley Ct Rochester, NH$134K421,771
- 106 Charles St Rochester, NH$150K41.51,916
- 5 Mcintire Ct Rochester, NH$151K422,506
- 108 Charles St Rochester, NH$160K311,995
- 6 Bradley Ct Rochester, NH$110K21816
- 15 Dublin Way Rochester, NH$162K432,194
- 5 Bradley Ct Rochester, NH$121K311,648
- 7 Mcintire Ct Rochester, NH$148K31.51,495
- 88 Charles St Rochester, NH$155K622,368
- 107 Charles St Rochester, NH$99K------
- 107 Charles St Rochester, NH$164K422,250
- 107 Charles St Rochester, NH$100K------
- 110 Charles St # 112 Rochester, NH$225KStudio--3,530
Nearby Schools in Rochester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292