This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $186-257K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1845
- All time views: 2,095
- HOA Fee: $358/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Year Built Source: Public Record
- Amenities: Shopping
- Amenities: Park
- Amenities: Jog Trails
- Amenities: Medical Facility
- Amenities: Laundromat
- Condo Association: Yes
- Square Feet Source: Field Card
- Appliances: Disposal
- Assc Fee Includes: Heat
- Assc Fee Includes: Hot Water
- Assc Fee Includes: Water
- Assc Fee Includes: Sewer
- Assc Fee Includes: Master Insurance
- Assc Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assc Fee Includes: Landscaping
- Assc Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Assc Fee Includes: Refuse Removal
- Complex Complete: Yes
- Circuit Breakers
- Unit Placement: Upper
- Unit Placement: Front
- Utility Connections: for Electric Range
- Year Round: Yes
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Assc Fee Includes: Security
- Assc Fee Includes: Road Maintenance
- Cooling: Unit Control
- Documents On File: Master Deed
- Unit Placement: Middle
- Assc Fee Includes: Gas
- Documents On File: Rules & Regs
- Management: Professional - On Site
- Heating: Central Heat
- Documents On File: Management Association Bylaws
- Assc Fee Includes: Extra Storage
- Style: Mid-Rise
- Documents On File: Certificate of Insurance
- Contract for Deed
- Heating: Unit Control
- Heating: Wall Unit
- Construction: Concrete
- Heating: Fan Coil
- Assoc Security: Security Gate
- Documents On File: Association Financial Statements
- Year Built Descrp: Certified Historic
- Cooling: Fan Coil
- Status: Under Agreement
- Amenities: Highway Access
- Amenities: Public School
- Amenities: Bike Path
- Amenities: Marina
- Assc Fee Includes: Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed: Restrictions
- SEWER: Town Sewer
- WATER: Town Water
- FEE_INTERVAL: Monthly
- WATERVIEW_FEATURES: Harbor
- WATERVIEW_FEATURES: River
- HANDICAP_ACCESS: Yes
- Condominium Name: Admirals Hill
- Assc Fee Includes: Reserve Funds
- Flooring: Wood
- Amenities: Tennis Court
- Assc Fee Includes: Swimming Pool
- WATERVIEW_FLAG: Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 34
- Floor size: 689 sqft
- Parcel #: M:009 P:002N
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56668978
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 97.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Chelsea, and 17.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chelsea.
|Other Units in this Building (32)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 100 Commandants Way|
Nearby Schools in Chelsea
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.