100 Court North Dr # 214916, Melville, NY 117472 beds, 2 baths, 1,291 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- CORT Furniture Rental, *Ask About Our Affordable Housing Program, 30-Day Move-in Satisfaction Guarantee, Business Center, Close To Republic Airport, Close To Schools, Courtyard, Disability Access, Flexible Lease Terms Available, Frost Free Refrigerators, Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchens, On-Site Maintenance, Package Receiving, Pet Friendly Call for Details, Playground, Private On Site Garages Available, Recycling bins located throughout the community, Sewer, Sundeck, Sustainable lighting techniques to reduce energy consumption
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 494
- Floor size: 1,291 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106759372
Neighborhood for 100 Court North Drive # 214916
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Melville, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11747 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!