100 Dry Creek Ln, Oxford, NC 275654 beds, 3 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 478 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $226,500
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: 800 sqft
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Parcel #: 191308798855
- Zillow Home ID: 93024744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Dry Creek Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Oxford, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27565 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 108 Jordan Rd Oxford, NC$223K--2.52,363
- 102 Dry Creek Ln Oxford, NC$91K--1896
- 105 Jordan Rd Oxford, NC$496K446,678
- 101 Dry Creek Ln Oxford, NC$204K321,740
- 106 Jordan Rd Oxford, NC$258K42.52,227
- 103 Dry Creek Ln Oxford, NC$237K--22,288
- 104 Jordan Rd Oxford, NC$234K332,828
- 103 Jordan Rd Oxford, NC$212K322,257
- 1204 Outer Loop NC$194K321,694
- 1220 Oxford Outer Loop Oxford, NC$262K--32,752
- 102 Jordan Rd Oxford, NC$305K32.52,966
- 121 Carolina Ave Oxford, NC$95K--11,482
- 123 Carolina Ave Oxford, NC$60K--1784
- 223 W Westbury Dr Oxford, NC$79K--1960
- 1106 Oxford Outer Loop Oxford, NC$234K--21,982
- 103 Jordan Rd Oxford, NC$203K322,257
- 222 W Westbury Dr Oxford, NC$96K521,170
- 221 W Westbury Dr Oxford, NC$70K--1960
- 402 Grove St Oxford, NC$96K--21,134
- 219 W Westbury Dr Oxford, NC$75K--1960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.