A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 5,884 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $134,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 900 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ "Shop", Appliance Connections \ "Dryer-Electric (220)", Appliance Connections \ "Hot Water Heater-Electric", Appliance Connections \ "Oven-Gas", Appliance Connections \ "Range-Gas", Appliance Connections \ "Washer ", Appliances Included \ "Dishwasher", Appliances Included \ "Range/Oven", Bedroom 2 \ "Level 1", Bedroom 3 \ "Level 1", City \ Glenpool, Construction \ Mobile (pre-1976), Cooling \ "Central AC", Counter Top Material \ "Laminate", County \ Tulsa, Den Desc \ "Level 1", Dining Room Description \ "Breakfast", Direction House Faces \ S, Energy Features \ "Ceiling Fans", Exterior Features \ "Horse Permitted", Exterior Siding \ "Masonite", Fence \ "Barbed", Fence \ "Split Rail", Fence \ "Vinyl", Flooring \ "Carpet", Flooring \ "Laminate", Foundation \ "Crawl Space", Garage Capacity \ 2, Garage Description \ "Other", Grade School \ Glenpool, Heating Source \ Propane-Owned, Heating System \ "Central", High School \ Glenpool, HOA Amenities \ "None", Hot Water \ "Electric", Interior Features \ "Smoke Detector", Internet List \ Yes, Kitchen \ "Level 1", Lot Description \ "Farm and Ranch", Master Bath \ "Bathtub", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Level 1", Middle/Jr High School \ Glenpool, Oven Description \ "Single", Patio/Deck \ "Porch", Pool on Premises \ "None", Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Range \ 12, Range Description \ Stove, Roof Material \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, School District \ Glenpool (13), Sewer \ Septic Tank, SqFt Source \ Court House, Status \ Pending, Street Direction \ E, Street Type \ Street, Style \ Ranch, Utility Connections Avail. \ "Cable TV", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Electric", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Gas ", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Phone ", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Water", Utility Room \ "Level 1", Water Source \ "Rural", Windows \ "Other", Year Built Source \ Court House, Zip Code \ 74033
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Parcel #: 97225722547520
- Zillow Home ID: 22272569
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 74033 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Glenpool as a whole. Among 74033 homes, this home is valued 97.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 89.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Glenpool, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74033 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glenpool
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.