- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100 E Genung St, Saint Augustine, FL 32086Studio, 1,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 1983 for $48,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 176 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,023 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 185
- Parcel #: 184950 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 47774573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 E Genung Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.7% less than in Saint Augustine, and 36.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32086 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Augustine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32086 home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,272 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2007
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 3905 Us Highway 1 S Saint Augustine, FL$844K----10,793
- 3930 Us Highway 1 S Saint Augustine, FL$1.14M----5,188
- 105 W Genung St Saint Augustine, FL$240K----2,646
- 185 Vaill Point Rd Saint Augustine, FL$149K----1,385
- 125 W Genung St Saint Augustine, FL------1,200
- 215 Vaill Point Rd Saint Augustine, FL$178K321,803
- 135 W Genung St Saint Augustine, FL$151K----1,728
- 120 W Genung St Saint Augustine, FL$233K----1,104
- 130 W Genung St Saint Augustine, FL$165K----480
- 80 Barbarosa St Saint Augustine, FL$84K----1,122
- 84 Barbarosa St Saint Augustine, FL$68K----850
- 208 Raintree Trl Saint Augustine, FL$234K432,324
- 206 Raintree Trl Saint Augustine, FL$234K----2,152
- 88 Barbarosa St Saint Augustine, FL$70K21780
- Us Highway 1 S FL--------
- 92 Barbarosa St Saint Augustine, FL$92K----952
Nearby Schools in Saint Augustine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292