100 E Main St, Waukesha, WI 531861 bed, 1 bath, 743 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Garage, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Clubhouse, Spa/Jacuzzi, Laundry Facilities, Pool, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 743 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: WAKC1302610
- Zillow Home ID: 81728421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% higher than in Waukesha, and 59.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waukesha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53186 home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- Unit 332$137K221,189
- Unit 416$96K221,042
- Unit 112$140K221,293
- Unit 101$107K11743
- Unit 327$107K11743
- Unit 103$141K221,280
- Unit 408$145K221,280
- Unit 317$107K11743
- Unit 331$107K11743
- Unit 110$96K221,042
- Unit 423$107K11743
- Unit 218$99K221,124
- Unit 119$107K11743
- Unit 413$107K11743
- Unit 303$106K11743
- Unit 208$106K11743
- Unit 314$106K11743
- Unit 319$139K221,248
- Unit 316$138K221,042
- Unit 104$96K221,042
Nearby Schools in Waukesha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292