100 Edgecomb St, Albany, NY 122093 beds, 1 bath, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 39 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 201414759
- Parking: 5 spaces, 368 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 01010007505900040480000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29654037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Edgecomb Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Delaware Avenue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% lower than in Albany, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaware Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
- 104 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$146K311,008
- 48 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$133K31.51,052
- 46 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$146K311,066
- 50 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$129K31960
- 106 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$150K321,101
- 44 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$163K311
- 71 Rose Ct Albany, NY$164K321,600
- 73 Rose Ct Albany, NY$134K31.51,300
- 108 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$119K21782
- 75 Rose Ct Albany, NY$133K31.51,140
- 54 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$236K32.51,637
- 77 Rose Ct Albany, NY$166K321,603
- 101 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$181K321,502
- 105 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$173K311,075
- 110 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$131K31.51,100
- 40 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$163K311,459
- 99 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$142K311,155
- 107 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$151K31960
- 79 Rose Ct Albany, NY$165K31.51,211
- 112 Edgecomb St Albany, NY$156K311,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292