100 Exchange St UNIT 1507, Providence, RI 029032 beds, 2 baths, 1,197 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 193
- Floor size: 1,197 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 2111331184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Exchange Street UNIT 1507
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02903, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% lower than in Providence, and 49% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 02903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02903 home values.
- 100 Exchange St Providence, RI$347K221,197
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1505 Providence, RI$274K11879
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1102 Providence, RI$314K211,093
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 801 Providence, RI$279K11914
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 307 Providence, RI$363K221,197
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 304 Providence, RI$446K221,615
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 601 Providence, RI$281K11914
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1501 Providence, RI$281K11914
- 100 Exchange St UNIT PH3 Providence, RI$1.4M22.52,317
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1201 Providence, RI$288K11914
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 505 Providence, RI$271K11879
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1205 Providence, RI$275K11879
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1304 Providence, RI$656K221,615
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1301 Providence, RI$282K11914
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 501 Providence, RI$268K11914
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 1105 Providence, RI$276K11879
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 502 Providence, RI$311K111,093
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 701 Providence, RI$270K11914
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 606 Providence, RI$281K11907
- 100 Exchange St UNIT 401 Providence, RI$268K11914
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!