- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 277 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,422 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 1993 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: 14-3965
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 374 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Siding, Water \ Public Water, Walls \ Sheetrock, Dining Facilities \ Formal - Separate, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Road Type \ City Street, Fencing \ None, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ 8' + Ceilings, Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Drive Type \ Concrete, Construction \ Wood Siding, Heated SqFt Range \ 2200 - 2399, Dining Facilities \ Breakfast Area, Interior Features \ Bonus Room, Exterior Features \ 2nd Row, Storage \ Outside, Interior Features \ Great Room, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Exterior Features \ Sound View, Style \ Traditional, Map Area \ Area 7 Beaufort, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 730507582863000
- Zillow Home ID: 102029428
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28516 homes, this home is 163.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 90.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Beaufort, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|102 Gerald St Beaufort, NC||$358K||2||2||1,152|
|1301 Front St Beaufort, NC||$1.03M||3||2.5||2,895|
|105A Gerald St Beaufort, NC||$238K||2||2||986|
|1309 Front St Beaufort, NC||--||--||--||--|
|1323 Front St Beaufort, NC||$1.01M||4||2.5||2,750|
|1310 Ann St UNIT 7 Beaufort, NC||$203K||2||1.5||969|
|1310 Ann St Beaufort, NC||$231K||3||2.5||1,316|
|1305 Front St Beaufort, NC||--||--||--||--|
|9L Villager Townhomes Beaufort, NC||$194K||2||1||969|
|8L Villager Townhomes Beaufort, NC||$195K||2||1||969|
|1211 Front St Beaufort, NC||$736K||3||1||2,335|
|12L Villager Townhomes Beaufort, NC||$196K||2||1||969|
|1325 Front St Beaufort, NC||$868K||3||2||2,668|
|101 Gerald St Beaufort, NC||$498K||3||2.5||2,774|
|103 Gerald St Beaufort, NC||$350K||3||2||1,720|
|6L Villager Townhomes Beaufort, NC||$196K||2||1||969|
|1312 Ann St UNIT 6 Beaufort, NC||$196K||2||1||1,000|
|1312 Ann St UNIT 1 Beaufort, NC||$199K||2||2||908|
|1310 Ann St UNIT 12 Beaufort, NC||$255K||3||2.5||1,316|
|1310 Ann St UNIT 9 Beaufort, NC||$249K||2||1.5||--|
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.