- Built in 1986
- 379 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,566 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $580
- Last sold: May 2012 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $262
- MLS #: 702563
- Scenic Sotheby's International Real...
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ A/C, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Beach Front, Features \ Boating, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Clubhouse, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Gulf, Features \ Island, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Ocean Front, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ Scenic, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Vacation / Second Home, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 002S24070800002030
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 45975617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $258-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32541 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Destin as a whole. Among 32541 homes, this home is 0.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Destin, and 82.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Destin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32541 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 100 Gulf Shore Dr|
Nearby Schools in Destin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org