100 Harborview Dr UNIT 514, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 2 baths, 1,355 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 249
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1922 103
- Zillow Home ID: 67871058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Harborview Drive UNIT 514
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Inner Harbor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Baltimore, and 116.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Harbor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Harbor home values.
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292