100 High St, Needham, MA 024944 beds, 4.02 baths, 2,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $840,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Compactor,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,459 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: M:0680000500000
- Zillow Home ID: 57476674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02494, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Needham, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02494 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Needham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02494 home values.
- 94 High St Needham, MA$690K32.51,758
- 107 Greendale Ave Needham, MA$629K32.51,803
- 97 Greendale Ave Needham, MA$522K421,666
- 88 High St Needham, MA$809K44.52,250
- 7 Bennington St Needham, MA$811K42.51,646
- 15 Spring Rd Needham, MA$520K21872
- 103 High St UNIT 103 Needham, MA$529K41.52,164
- 27 High St UNIT 27 Needham, MA$726K32.51,972
- 19 High St UNIT 19 Needham, MA$731K32.51,972
- 17 High St UNIT 17 Needham, MA$726K32.51,972
- 23 High St UNIT 23 Needham, MA$412K31.51,638
- 25 High St UNIT 25 Needham, MA$412K31.51,638
- 105 High St Needham, MA$650K422,009
- 105 High St UNIT 105 Needham, MA$517K422,009
- 82 High St Needham, MA$878K51.52,299
- 87 Greendale Ave Needham, MA$611K221,787
- 85 High St Needham, MA$823K42.52,520
- 13 Bennington St Needham, MA$813K52.52,200
- 112 Greendale Ave Needham, MA$921K64.54,264
- 21 Spring Rd Needham, MA$671K431,604
Nearby Schools in Needham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292