100 Iowa Ave, Joliet, IL 604332 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Year Built: 1960
Garage Size: 0
Square Feet: 800
Property Tax: Call For Price
Full Description: Cozy 2BR near downtown Joliet and Richards St exit on I-80.
Nice size yard.
Central forced air heating.
New flooring throughout (laminate, tile and carpet).
Freshly painted throughout.
Plenty of off-street parking.
*** APPLICATION FORM ***
Cathedral area 60436
CREST HILL 60403
NEW LENOX 60451
Preston Heights 60433
Add to favorites
Printer Friendly Version of This Page
Direct Voice Line: 800 813 4270 x 109
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2115778325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Iowa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60433, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% less than in Joliet, and 492.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60433 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60433 home values.
- 100 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$71K21800
- 106 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$89K221,960
- 102 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$118K421,856
- 104 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$165K----2,488
- 30 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL--------
- 30 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$137K--1.51,824
- 103 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$68K----1,452
- 101 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL--------
- 105 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$69K31924
- 29 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL--------
- 27 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$119K--11,566
- 119 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$69K------
- 107 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$91K----1,008
- 108 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$67K----1,076
- 24 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL--------
- 24 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$134K11.51,519
- S Iowa Ave Joliet, IL--------
- 109 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$68K--11,378
- 110 Iowa Ave Joliet, IL$78K----1,728
Nearby Schools in Joliet
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292