100 Jay St APT 22C, Brooklyn, NY 112012 beds, 2 baths, 1,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,345,000
- Price/sqft: $1,137
- View: City
- ,Panoramic views from balcony ,Garbage disposal,Highly efficient closet built-ins,Ensuite marble bath with glass encased shower and,deep soaking tub,"Sunbrella" window shades,Laundry room with Asko washer & dryer,Walk-in closet with space-saving built-ins,Central Air Conditioning,10 ceilings,North and East exposures,Balcony Full city view Full river view Light - excellent Windows - oversized Marble bath Walk in closets Washer/dryer
- # Stories: 33.0
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Parcel #: 000531182
- Zillow Home ID: 83044765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Jay Street APT 22C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11201 home values.
- Apt 9K$708K11761
- Apt 12H$731K11801
- Apt 22F$1.72M321,601
- Apt 20C$1.16M----1,183
- Apt 17B$840K11791
- Apt 22G$1.27M----1,260
- Apt 27h$1.83M32.51,592
- Apt 29F$1.64M----1,601
- Apt 28E$718K----800
- Apt 28F$1.65M----1,601
- Apt 16F$1.72M321,601
- Apt 10C$1.17M----1,183
- Apt 8K$662K11700
- Apt 4A$1.23M221,223
- Apt 4K$708K11761
- Apt 6C$1.66M221,183
- Apt 5M$716K----789
- Apt 30A$2.43M22.51,711
- Apt 20A$2.43M22.51,711
- Apt 18A$2.05M32.51,711
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292