A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- HOA Fee: $539
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $383,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $377
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Private Guard, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Unit Control, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Tile, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 125
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:6076C B:59 L:U#521
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 59216063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-579K.
Market guideZillow predicts Quincy home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Boston Metro as a whole. Among Quincy homes, this home is valued 3.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Quincy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% lower than in Boston Metro, and 67.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Quincy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Quincy home values.
|Other Units in this Building (124)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 100 Marina Dr|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org