100 Oceana Dr W APT 4J, Brooklyn, NY 112352 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Apartment features about 900 sq ft, has gorgeous views of Atlantic ocean, x-large double pane windows, marble bathroom, laundry room with gas hookup, AC/heat unit in every room.
Community features private beach access, 2 outdoor and 1 indoor swimming pools, gym with free sports classes, steam room and sauna, playground, club house, gate house, landscaping.
Apartment is located right on the beach and boardwalk with nearby restaurants of Sheepshead Bay and parks of Coney Island and Manhattan beach. It is within 40 minutes subway to Manhattan.
- Built in 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2012 for $497,000
- Price/sqft: $552
- Assisted Living Community
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Parcel #: 087201148
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 55677811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Oceana Drive W APT 4J
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton Beach home values.
- 55 Oceana Dr E APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$811K431,600
- 40 Oceana Dr W APT 6D Brooklyn, NY$549K221,200
- 150 Oceana Dr W APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$623K221,230
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 4 Brooklyn, NY$736K231,400
- 50 Oceana Dr W Brooklyn, NY$553K11--
- 150 Oceana Dr W PH 6 Brooklyn, NY$850K331,750
- 40 Oceana Dr W # 6 Brooklyn, NY$871K221,200
- 55 Oceana Dr E # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.12M331,569
- 155 Oceana Dr E APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$814K221,250
- 135 Oceana Dr W # 4F Brooklyn, NY$1.03M22--
- 50 Oceana Dr W # 8 Brooklyn, NY$616K11720
- 130 Oceana Dr W PH 4 Brooklyn, NY$782K22.51,388
- Oceana Dr W APT 5J Brooklyn, NY$621K----871
- Oceana Dr W # 2D Brooklyn, NY$805K----1,069
- Oceana Dr W # 2C Brooklyn, NY$873K----1,565
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 5 Brooklyn, NY$1.67M----1,973
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 4 Brooklyn, NY$750K----1,376
- 100 Oceana Dr W # 0 Brooklyn, NY$434K21900
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 6 Brooklyn, NY$1.47M----1,776
- 100 Oceana Dr W PH 3 Brooklyn, NY$755K----1,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292