- Built in 2008
- 183 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,363 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $724/mo
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $328
- MLS #: 99088625
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Water
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Walkin Closet
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Basketball Court
- Amenities Included: Excercise Room
- Appliances Included: Compactor
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Instant Hot Water Tap
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Other
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Hydro Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Central Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Heat
- HOA Fee Includes: Hot Water
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Security
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Water
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Open Floor Plan
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: Yes
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: High Rise
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Stories: 18
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 1,675 sqft
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 2121092727
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $272-385K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 4.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (44)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about The Renaissance|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.