100 Pierre Ct, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 2 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 123 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $417,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 21408588
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Contact 1st,Showing \ Contact Tenant,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Unknown,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Parcel #: 0081242010
- Zillow Home ID: 15677220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Pierre Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 106 Pierre Ct Vallejo, CA$372K432,036
- 101 Pierre Ct Vallejo, CA$355K32.51,731
- 112 Pierre Ct Vallejo, CA$316K32.51,731
- 125 Royal Ct Vallejo, CA$429K532,241
- 131 Royal Ct Vallejo, CA$437K42.52,748
- 119 Royal Ct Vallejo, CA$367K321,725
- 107 Pierre Ct Vallejo, CA$295K321,744
- 1241 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$347K42.51,921
- 113 Pierre Ct Vallejo, CA$337K432,036
- 118 Pierre Ct Vallejo, CA$342K432,036
- 1245 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$326K42.51,921
- 1243 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$349K42.52,020
- 1239 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$305K32.51,667
- 1247 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$321K331,667
- 1237 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$301K42.51,921
- 113 Royal Ct Vallejo, CA$407K42.52,085
- 1235 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$353K42.52,020
- 137 Royal Ct Vallejo, CA$381K32.52,039
- 119 Pierre Ct Vallejo, CA$294K32.51,731
- 1233 Andrea Way Vallejo, CA$352K431,921
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292