This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 540 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $158,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Conveniences: Public Trash Pickup
- Conveniences: Walk to Bus Lines
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Thermalpane Windows
- Entry Description: Individual Private
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Condition: Updated
- Paved Drive
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Furnace Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Heat Type: Gas on Gas
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Included In Monthly Rent: Grounds Maintenance
- Included In Monthly Rent: Water
- Interior Condition: Partially Updated
- Smoke Detector(S)
- Laundry Room Access: Basement Hook-Up
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Parking Type Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Recreational Facilities: Public Rec Facilities
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Storage Access: Individual Storage Area
- Style: 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,312 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0098 L:00020
- Zillow Home ID: 60102502
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-190K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|96 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$210K||4||3||2,528|
|102 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$150K||5||2||1,852|
|105 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$197K||8||5||2,880|
|94 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$172K||4||3||2,410|
|106 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$178K||7||3||2,342|
|92 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$166K||6||2||2,368|
|29 Talcott Ave Vernon, CT||$146K||4||1||1,500|
|15 Talcott Ave Vernon, CT||$234K||8||3||3,692|
|91 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$128K||4||1||1,152|
|90 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$204K||7||3||3,500|
|108 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$168K||--||--||--|
|25 Talcott Ave Vernon, CT||$202K||6||3||2,594|
|33 Talcott Ave Vernon, CT||$222K||6||3||3,677|
|23 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$223K||7||5||3,359|
|28 Talcott Ave Vernon, CT||$164K||Studio||2||2,228|
|19 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$204K||8||4||3,200|
|41 Talcott Ave Vernon, CT||$197K||7||3||3,163|
|21 Talcott Ave Vernon, CT||$191K||6||2.5||2,443|
|20 Thompson St Vernon, CT||--||6||2||4,356|
|24 Thompson St Vernon, CT||$189K||9||4||2,650|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.