100 Reese Rd, Noble, OK 730685 beds, 3 baths, 2,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $175,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 389 sqft
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0021913
- Zillow Home ID: 21726205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Reese Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 138.5% higher than in Noble, and 19.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noble.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73068 home values.
- 200 Reese Rd Noble, OK$246K322,583
- 7901 Debbie Ln Noble, OK$171K321,918
- 300 Reese Rd Noble, OK$170K322,355
- 201 Reese Rd Noble, OK$96K----836
- 8000 Debbie Ln Noble, OK$167K321,827
- 340 Reese Rd Noble, OK$175K422,176
- 8001 Debbie Ln Noble, OK$179K321,912
- 608 Reece Rd Noble, OK$111K------
- 23 Roman Way E Noble, OK$140K321,440
- 161 Roman Way W Noble, OK$221K321,960
- 301 Reese Rd Noble, OK$143K321,566
- 400 Reese Rd Noble, OK$148K321,637
- Debbie Ln Noble, OK$167K321,827
- 441 Roman Way E Noble, OK$82K321,372
- 221 Roman Way E Noble, OK--------
- 250 Holly Cir Noble, OK$206K432,815
- 401 Reese Rd Noble, OK$168K321,682
- Roman Way E Noble, OK--------
- 8041 Debbie Ln Noble, OK$273K32.53,864
- 201 Holly Cir Noble, OK--------
Nearby Schools in Noble
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292