- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100 Reservoir St, Hamden, CT 065174 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,928 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,928 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2128 B:005 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57911699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Reservoir Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Hamden, and 16.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06517 home values.
- 17 Briar Ln Hamden, CT$579K63.53,564
- 48 Beechwood Ln Hamden, CT$353K322,089
- Reservoir St New Haven, CT--------
- 145 Cliff St Hamden, CT$705K64.53,439
- 145 Cliff St New Haven, CT--------
- 14 Briar Ln Hamden, CT$511K432,408
- 44 Beechwood Ln Hamden, CT$287K221,650
- 45 Reservoir St New Haven, CT$613K42.52,706
- 855 Prospect St Hamden, CT$500K532,646
- 135 Cliff St New Haven, CT$351K54.53,684
- 135 Cliff St Hamden, CT$443K44.53,304
- 20 Beechwood Ln New Haven, CT$314K21.51,723
- 7 Briar Ln Hamden, CT$552K543,367
- 10 Briar Ln Hamden, CT$669K544,504
- 841 Prospect St Hamden, CT$422K232,070
- 25 Beechwood Ln New Haven, CT$363K32.52,199
- 9 Reservoir St New Haven, CT$431K321,654
- 8 Reservoir St New Haven, CT$360K121,188
- 19 Beechwood Ln New Haven, CT$323K221,706
- 825 Prospect St Hamden, CT$313K31.52,028
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292