100 Riverside Blvd APT 12N, New York, NY 100692 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $2,150,000
- Price/sqft: $1,593
- View: Water
- , Fabulous Hudson River views, Full-Service Luxury Condo with Concierge Services, 421A tax abatement expires in 2019, Gym screening room children's playroom, Conference room club suite and party room, Tournament-style gaming room w/ billiards & darts, Residents' garden library and lounge with Wi-Fi, Parking on premises, South and West exposures, Full river view Floors - herringbone Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Marble bath Walk in closets Great closet space Washer/dryer Wheelchair accessible
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 32.0
- Unit count: 274
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: 11713623
- Zillow Home ID: 97529310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Riverside Boulevard APT 12N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- Apt 28D$3.07M331,493
- Apt 4E$1.11M11740
- Apt 19A$1.24M11914
- Apt 3E$1.16M11748
- Apt 7D$1.08M11697
- Apt 14D$996K11697
- Apt 25A$1.85M221,156
- Apt 11C$1.94M221,171
- Apt 10H$1.69M221,058
- Apt 11G$2.19M----1,300
- Apt 20D$2.2M----1,309
- Apt 4G$1.44M----930
- Apt 9B$1.13M----814
- Apt 11D$1.08M11697
- Apt 17D$2.19M----1,309
- Apt 10K$2.45M11940
- Apt 12R$1.67M----1,029
- Apt 14N$2.24M----1,350
- Apt 15d$2.2M221,309
- Apt 3A$3.09M----1,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!