A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1986
- Views: 795 all time views
- HOA Fee: $500
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $357,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $360
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 125
- Floor size: 993 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1000000101340
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57478006
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $246-643K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02494 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Needham as a whole. Among 02494 homes, this home is valued 44.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02494, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Needham, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02494 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Needham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02494 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (104)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 100 Rosemary Way|
Nearby Schools in Needham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.