- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,923 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: O5341420
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Status \ Pending, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Contract Status \ Financing, Floor Covering \ Wood, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Property Description \ End Unit, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Description \ High Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Pool Type \ Infinity Edge, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Roof \ Built Up, Location \ Corner Unit, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Community Features \ Card Entry, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub\Spa, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Pet Size \ Large (61-100 Lbs.), Community Features \ Storage, Community Features \ Elevators, Exterior Construction \ Metal Frame
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252229780001409
- Unit floor #: 14
- Zillow Home ID: 71083905
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $312-530K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Eola home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among South Eola homes, this home is 132.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Eola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.3% greater than in Orlando, and 334.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Eola home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Eola home values.
|Other Units in this Building (171)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 100 S Eola Dr|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.