100 Shenandoah Dr, Spartanburg, SC 293013 beds, 3 baths, 2,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $178,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,519 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 6231201800
- Zillow Home ID: 11808587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Shenandoah Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% higher than in Moore, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29301 home values.
- 104 Shenandoah Dr Spartanburg, SC$172K32.52,150
- 318 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$184K321,735
- 314 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$188K322,092
- 310 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$160K321,614
- 101 Shenandoah Dr Spartanburg, SC$136K42.52,096
- 319 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$185K32.51,951
- 108 Shenandoah Dr Spartanburg, SC$153K321,674
- 315 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$181K32.52,000
- 306 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$220K322,309
- 311 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$179K321,831
- 3675 Reidville Rd Spartanburg, SC$271K53.753,600
- 726 Moonridge Dr Moore, SC$199K322,006
- 307 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$173K321,605
- 302 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$210K331,649
- 722 Moonridge Dr Moore, SC$208K322,127
- 105 Shenandoah Dr Spartanburg, SC$176K321,840
- 716 Moonridge Dr Moore, SC$204K322,054
- 112 Shenandoah Dr Spartanburg, SC$181K32.52,032
- 730 Moonridge Dr Moore, SC$191K321,916
- 303 Cedar Bluff Dr Moore, SC$209K33.52,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!