100 South Rd, Sands Point, NY 110504 beds, 4 baths, 3,953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $2,404,000
- Price/sqft: $608
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,953 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05 K 00730
- Zillow Home ID: 31081332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 South Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Sands Point, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sands Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11050 home values.
- 11 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$826K432,187
- 11 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$631K------
- 9 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$611K--2.51,854
- 110 South Rd Sands Point, NY$1.6M--32,839
- 15 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$756K--22,192
- 96 Middle Rd Sands Point, NY$3.37M--66,232
- 7 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$758K321,889
- 90 South Rd Sands Point, NY$1.27M--32,907
- 35 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$777K--41,619
- 5 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$792K--2.52,256
- 17 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$716K--21,889
- 130 South Rd Sands Point, NY$3.22M--4.55,188
- 61 South Rd Sands Point, NY$2.9M--4.55,288
- 4 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$964K--21,889
- 3 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$744K331,889
- 88 Middle Rd Sands Point, NY$2.75M544,288
- 19 Beacon Dr Port Washington, NY$1.04M32.52,985
- 25 East Rd Sands Point, NY$3.81M33.52,868
- 89 Middle Rd Port Washington, NY$2.04M665,842
- 89 Middle Rd Sands Point, NY$2.47M65.25,842
Nearby Schools in Sands Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292