100 Tamiami Blvd, Miami, FL 331445 beds, 3 baths, 1,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 42 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: A1913510
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 0140020031810
- Zillow Home ID: 43836927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Tamiami Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Flagami market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 95.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% less than in Miami, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
1,990 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 220 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$216K221,320
- 180 Tamiami Blvd Miami, FL$237K211,111
- 210 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$229K211,482
- 265 Tamiami Blvd Miami, FL$226K332,082
- 121 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$231K311,444
- 190 Tamiami Blvd Miami, FL$192K211,293
- 270 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$162K21887
- 131 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$222K422,042
- 131 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$319K422,042
- 200 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$234K211,590
- 267 Tamiami Blvd Miami, FL$295K331,976
- 280 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$183K21887
- 141 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$222K311,084
- 200 Tamiami Blvd Miami, FL$212K311,248
- 290 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$224K211,078
- 201 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$356K422,509
- 131 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$232K321,582
- 301 SW 72nd Ct Miami, FL$415K532,955
- 211 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$220K421,500
- 265 SW 72nd Ave Miami, FL$298K211,709
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!