100 Twin Ln, Soquel, CA 950733 beds, 2 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $840,000
- Price/sqft: $558
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: 10301151000
- Zillow Home ID: 16163981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Twin Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95073 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Soquel, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95073 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Soquel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95073 home values.
- 201 Twin Ln Soquel, CA$569K211,369
- 1573 Laurel Glen Rd Soquel, CA$577K221,120
- 333 Twin Ln Soquel, CA$894K31.52,763
- 164 Sunset Ln Soquel, CA$745K231,928
- 220 Twin Ln Soquel, CA$788K322,075
- 1555 Laurel Glen Rd Soquel, CA$742K331,920
- 172 Sunset Ln Soquel, CA$735K31.51,745
- 1595 Laurel Glen Rd Soquel, CA$744K321,972
- 190 Sunset Ln Soquel, CA$878K532,800
- 161 Paradise Ln Soquel, CA$704K221,503
- 230 Sunset Ln Soquel, CA$763K321,967
- 369 Twin Ln Soquel, CA$1M333,068
- 1591 Laurel Glen Rd Soquel, CA$766K221,887
- 140 Echo Ridge Ln Soquel, CA$1.18M432,472
- 340 Aurora Rd Soquel, CA$503K11837
- 535 Twin Ln Soquel, CA$1.2M433,026
- 281 Paradise Ln Soquel, CA$756K321,946
- 1450 Laurel Glen Rd Soquel, CA$1.2M32.53,111
- 280 Sunset Ln Soquel, CA$779K322,400
- 260 Echo Ridge Ln Soquel, CA$746K321,796
Nearby Schools in Soquel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292