100 W Court St UNIT 2M, Greenville, SC 296011 bed, 1 bath, 846 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 896 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 92 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $203,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 846 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0058010101900
- Zillow Home ID: 67601959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 W Court Street UNIT 2M
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.1% lower than in Greenville, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2N Greenville, SC$202K221,504
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3C Greenville, SC$338K221,570
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2L Greenville, SC$152K111,014
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3B Greenville, SC$170K111,176
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2G Greenville, SC$311K111,542
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2H Greenville, SC$210K111,124
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2E Greenville, SC$373K221,719
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2F Greenville, SC$192K111,150
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3H Greenville, SC$275K111,446
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3I Greenville, SC$211K111,200
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2C Greenville, SC$182K221,252
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3F Greenville, SC$200K111,118
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3J Greenville, SC$221K121,536
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2D Greenville, SC$186K11724
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3E Greenville, SC$365K221,722
- 100 W Court St UNIT 2A Greenville, SC$159K11960
- 100 W Court St Greenville, SC$212K332,200
- 100 W Court St UNIT 1F Greenville, SC$467K322,400
- 100 W Court St UNIT 3N Greenville, SC$143K11994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!