- Built in 1971
- 110 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,194 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $52,300
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: U7729741
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Sun Deck
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Solid Wood Cabinets
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Electric
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Location: Balcony
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Utilities: City Water
- Garage Carport: None
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Ownership: Condominium
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Property Description: 2nd Floor Multi-Story
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Condo Fees Term: Monthly
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance Building
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Floor Covering: Quarry Tile
- Corridor Access
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Roof: Membrane
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 152915952290002050
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 47082465
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35-70K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% greater than in Clearwater, and 102.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (39)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 100 Waverly Way|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.