This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Building is well maintained and very quiet. Community pool and laundry located on site.
Unit has a nice screened in balcony.
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 3,635 all time views
- HOA Fee: $340
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $15,100
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Maintenance\Repairs, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Community Features \ Security, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Community Features \ Laundry Facility, Community Features \ Elevators, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Roof \ Membrane
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 152915952290002060
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 47082466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $34-82K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33756 home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33756 homes, this home is valued 67.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% higher than in Clearwater, and 102.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (39)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 100 Waverly Way|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org