A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,708 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,865,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $352
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 220 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Air Gravity, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,300 sqft
- Parcel #: S:82 B:041 L:0020D
- Zillow Home ID: 56323023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.55-2.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 110.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% lower than in Newton, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|90 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$2.3M||5||6||5,500|
|82 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$848K||3||2.5||1,431|
|111 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$1.7M||5||5.5||5,409|
|55 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$878K||2||2.5||1,892|
|70 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$887K||3||2.5||1,512|
|124 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$794K||2||1.5||1,314|
|81 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$1.6M||5||5||5,753|
|125 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$887K||3||2.5||1,607|
|108 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$1.91M||4||4.5||3,854|
|69 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$866K||3||2.5||2,000|
|75 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$1.37M||5||5.5||4,200|
|105 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$1.32M||4||3.5||3,489|
|61 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$798K||3||2.5||1,404|
|47 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$898K||3||2.5||2,043|
|116 Wayne Rd Newton, MA||$1.91M||4||3.5||4,146|
|70 Dorcar Rd Newton, MA||$877K||3||2.5||1,580|
|64 Dorcar Rd Newton, MA||$1.33M||5||2.5||2,720|
|11 Tirrell Cres # 00 Chestnut Hill, MA||$873K||3||1.5||1,926|
|69 Dorcar Rd Newton, MA||$1.1M||4||4||2,236|
|77 Dorcar Rd Newton, MA||$1M||3||2.5||1,912|
Nearby Schools in Newton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.