- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100 Westland Rd, Avon, CT 060015 beds, 6.02 baths, 8,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $241,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Central Vac,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Subzero,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Generator,Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones,Mechanical Equipment \ Network,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 8,228 sqft
- Parcel #: 4920100
- Zillow Home ID: 69305057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Westland Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Avon, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
- 104 Westland Rd Avon, CT$851K554,709
- 92 Westland Rd Avon, CT$856K44.54,854
- 101 Westland Rd Avon, CT$838K45.54,030
- 112 Westland Rd Avon, CT$1.26M677,526
- 108 Westland Rd Avon, CT$1.41M566,688
- 17 Parker Rd Avon, CT$1.36M587,699
- 124 Northington Dr Avon, CT$1.21M56.025,856
- 130 Northington Dr Avon, CT$1.18M545,762
- 24 Parker Rd Avon, CT$1.21M566,198
- 16 Parker Rd Avon, CT--------
- 127 Northington Dr Avon, CT$868K555,734
- 11 Parker Rd Avon, CT$1.16M55.55,982
- 121 Northington Dr Avon, CT$910K556,300
- 91 Westland Rd Avon, CT$914K544,795
- 111 Northington Dr Avon, CT$1.11M566,240
- 138 Northington Dr Avon, CT$1.25M65.55,454
- 135 Northington Dr Avon, CT$966K54.55,294
- 90 Northington Dr Avon, CT$898K555,129
- 23 Parker Rd Avon, CT$1.29M555,918
- 61 Westmont Rd Avon, CT$665K444,072
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292