- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100 Williamsville Rd, Dayville, CT 062410.92 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $90,000
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Electricity Available \ At Street,Engineering Test \ Other,Engineering Test \ Unknown,Gas Type \ None,Gated Community \ No,Improvements \ House(S),Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Open,Property Type \ Lots and Vacant Land,Road Surface \ Paved,Road Type \ Town/City,Sewage System \ Septic Required,Super Lien \ None,Water Source \ Well Required,Zoning Description \ Residential,
- Parcel #: 002386
- Zillow Home ID: 58112452
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100 Williamsville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% higher than in Killingly, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 92 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$234K321,556
- 157 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT$171K211,176
- 105 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$98K311,193
- 89 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$141K42.011,632
- Hartford Pike Dayville, CT$171K211,176
- 3 Arnold Ln Dayville, CT$87K31772
- 1 Arnold Ln Dayville, CT$53K--1720
- 2 Arnold Ln Dayville, CT$53K--1720
- 145 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT$246K321,408
- 78 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$239K211,674
- 3 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT$132K21640
- 172 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT$227K311,130
- 107 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$301K321,846
- 4 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT$120K21528
- 8 Arnold Ln Dayville, CT$96K21602
- 113 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$226K321,270
- 5 Weeks Ln Dayville, CT$121K21401
- 180 Hartford Pike Dayville, CT$269K42.51,483
- 71 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$152K522,168
- 115 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT$189K321,499
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292