1000 Acklen Ave, Nashville, TN 372032 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The street views of this property are not current. The exterior paint has been stripped to the wood and is in the process of being re-painted. The rent and home value Zestimates for this property are grossly inaccurate. This is a split level home and the unfinished basement. I did not include the square footage in the basement for the rental listing as access to the basement by the tenant will be limited in order to carry on with the further improvement of the property. This is also a fantastic neighborhood where houses for rent are in high demand. Proximity to Belmont, Music Row, and the walkable restaurant and retail development in the 12 South District are driving factors that continue to add value to homes in this area.
This house is currently being rented by a nice couple. I am accommodating their request to continue their lease month to month while they look for a house to purchase. The new lease agreement will require 60 days notice for both parties. The current tenants completely understand that the house will be listed for rent and will be willing to vacate with 60 days notice. Since this house is currently occupied, appointments will be necessary to examine the property and only serious inquiries will be able to schedule an appointment. PLEASE DO NOT show up on the doorstep asking the current tenant to see the house. Disregarding this polite request/disturbing my current tenants will exponentially decrease the likelihood that you will ever be able to rent this property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $75,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street, 396 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 856 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10509032000
- Zillow Home ID: 41133173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Acklen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.7% lower than in Nashville, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37203 home values.
- 1002 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$297K322,096
- 928 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$566K32.53,197
- 1004 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$350K522,100
- 1905 10th Ave S Nashville, TN$330K321,284
- Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$352K311,771
- 926 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$243K211,102
- 926B Acklen Ave Nashville, TN--432,290
- 926A Acklen Ave Nashville, TN--432,290
- 1006 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$268K311,114
- 1001 W Grove Ave Nashville, TN$344K521,792
- 1901 10th Ave S Nashville, TN$222K31.51,779
- 924 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$280K211,324
- 1012 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$519K32.52,652
- 1003 W Grove Ave Nashville, TN$222K311,216
- 1008 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$481K42.52,488
- 1906 10th Ave S Nashville, TN$421K32.52,032
- 1906 10th Ave S Nashville, TN$164K332,032
- 933 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$309K311,211
- 1005 W Grove Ave Nashville, TN$519K32.52,452
- 931 Acklen Ave Nashville, TN$291K621,678
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292