1000 Avalon Dr # 108894, Acton, MA 017202 beds, 2 baths, 1,204 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- CORT Furniture Rental, Beautiful gas fireplaces in select homes, Clubhouse, ENERGY STAR appliances, Easy Access to Rte 2 and Rte 128, Energy-efficient windows, Exclusive Shopping and Dining nearby, Flexible Lease Terms Available, Gourmet Kitchens with Premium Appliances, Jogging Path, Landscaped picnic area with a BBQ Grill, Management is on site for Property, On-Site Maintenance, Package Receiving, Pet Friendly - Cats and Dogs Welcome, Playground, Private Balconies and Patios, Recycling bins located throughout the community, Resident's Lounge, Short Term Leases Available, Smart Rain Sensors used to reduce water consumption, Spacious Closets, Spacious One and Two Bedroom apartments many with lofts, Sustainable apartment plumbing fixtures and HVAC equipment, Sustainable lighting techniques to reduce energy consumption, View, Washer/Dryer in Every Apartment Home
- Unit count: 380
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106759351
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1000 Avalon Drive # 108894
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Acton, and 86.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01720 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292