- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 290 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,232 all time views
- 68 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $216,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: C7200966
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 647 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Location \ Corner Lot, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Utilities \ Underground, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Location \ Wooded View, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Location \ Pool View, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Garage Features \ Oversized, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Utilities \ Gas, Roof \ Tile, Architectural Style \ Florida, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Private Road, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Location \ Golf Course Frontage, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Garage Features \ Golf Cart Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Fidelity Bond, Office Primary Board ID \ Port Charlotte
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,435 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0978130630
- Zillow Home ID: 70427680
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270-354K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34291 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for North Port as a whole. Among 34291 homes, this home is 86.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34291, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% higher than in North Port, and 192.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34291 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Port.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34291 home values.
|1000 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$341K||4||3||2,435|
|1020 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$321K||4||2||2,406|
|1000 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$353K||4||3||2,435|
|1040 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$319K||3||3||2,542|
|1001 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$300K||3||2||2,246|
|1011 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$343K||4||3||2,711|
|1060 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$330K||3||2.5||2,547|
|1031 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$328K||3||3||2,574|
|1041 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$342K||3||4||2,554|
|1062 Eagles Flight Way North Port, FL||$485K||3||3||2,608|
|Eagles Flight Way North Port, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1080 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$318K||3||3||2,527|
|1051 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$324K||3||3||2,574|
|1075 Eagles Flight Way North Port, FL||--||4||4||3,208|
|1061 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$320K||4||2||2,357|
|1088 Eagles Flight Way North Port, FL||$789K||4||5||3,905|
|1100 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$323K||3||3||2,527|
|1081 Creek Nine Dr North Port, FL||$322K||3||2||2,403|
|1113 Eagles Flight Way North Port, FL||$544K||5||4||3,498|
|1114 Eagles Flight Way North Port, FL||$504K||4||3||2,662|
Nearby Schools in North Port
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.