- Built in 2012
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,296 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $195
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $140,725
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 6535002
- Keller Williams - Devon-Wayne
- AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, BasementType \ None, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ KitW/NookBar, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Electric, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ 1-CarParking, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ Colonial, Type \ Row/Townhous, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 130009640018
- Zillow Home ID: 118895044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-208K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19401 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Norristown as a whole. Among 19401 homes, this home is 15.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% lower than in Norristown, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norristown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19401 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norristown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org